Welcome to BreakShuttle’s weekly post sharing news, articles, and trends in higher education, campus life and college transportation from the week of October 26th, 2020. Since 2012, BreakShuttle has provided over 60,000 trips during academic breaks.
- Here are the latest COVID-19 related updates from campuses across the country.
- What Higher Ed Has Learned From Covid-19 So Far
- 4 higher education experts on how COVID-19 is upending the college experience
- Colleges and universities have a special role to play in making sure America’s prosperity is accessible to all
- Holiday travel decisions and COVID-19: Should you fly, drive or take the train?
Tickets for Thanksgiving break are on sale. Details are available on our partner school pages and you can read more about our COVID-19 response and guidelines for our fall trips here. Higher ticket prices are due to our buses being limited to 50% capacity and additional logistics related to COVID-19.
Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!
BreakShuttle provides safe, direct, and reliable charter trips during academic breaks. Sign up for our newsletter to receive travel notifications and discounts.