Tickets are on sale for Chicago at Thanksgiving. We are working closely with the University of Dayton’s administration to have our bus trips follow their COVID-19 response guidelines and provide you the safest most comfortable trip possible.
Our COVID-19 response for fall 2020 charter trips meets or exceeds state and federal regulations and CDC recommendations. Here’s what you need to know:
- All BreakShuttle trips limit vehicle capacity to 50%.
- Passengers and drivers will wear masks covering their mouth and nose.
- Ticket purchasers agree to COVID-19 liabilty waiver detailing personal responsibility based on health conditions and known exposure.
- Passengers will confirm compliance with the health and exposure conditions prior to boarding.
Need a ride home and back to campus? BreakShuttle provides safe, direct, and reliable charter trips during Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, Spring, and Easter breaks. Since 2013, we have been helping University of Dayton students and families save time and money and avoid the hassle of getting home on our route to Chicago.
“BreakShuttle has been great for our students looking to travel home during class breaks. It is great that there is a company that we can trust to transport students who has a proven track record of safety and timeliness. The staff have always been responsive and attentive whenever I have reached out. I would highly recommend them for your campus.” -Gwyn Fox Stump, Associate Director of Student Life
BreakShuttle has been offering convenient and reliable college break transportation since 2012. Families with students who don’t live near school know the frustration:
- last-minute rides with friends that don’t work out
- airport and flight options that are too expensive or inconvenient
- drives home at the end of a long semester
Join the many other UDayton students and families who have used BreakShuttle to make their lives easier!