We are working closely with the University of North Texas to have our charter trips follow their COVID-19 response guidelines and provide you the safest most comfortable trip possible. Thanksgiving tickets are on sale now. Be sure to sign up for our email notifications to receive updates and discount codes as they become available.
Our COVID-19 response for fall 2020 charter trips meets or exceeds state and federal regulations and CDC recommendations. Here’s what you need to know:
- All BreakShuttle trips limit vehicle capacity to 50%.
- Passengers and drivers will wear masks covering their mouth and nose.
- Ticket purchasers agree to COVID-19 liabilty waiverdetailing personal responsibility based on health conditions and known exposure.
- Passengers will confirm compliance with the health and exposure conditions prior to boarding.
Need a ride home and back to campus? BreakShuttle provides safe, direct, and reliable charter trips during academic breaks. We help University of North Texas students and families save time and money and avoid the hassle of getting home on routes to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
BreakShuttle has been offering convenient and reliable college break transportation since 2012. Families with students who don’t live near school know the frustration:
- last-minute rides with friends that don’t work out
- airport and flight options that are too expensive or inconvenient
- drives home at the end of a long semester
Join the many UNT students and families who have used BreakShuttle to make their lives easier!